An imaging solutions leader like Altima talks with a variety of imaging centers in its management of magnetic resonance imaging and computerized tomography systems. Over
When it comes to keeping medical imaging equipment running like the well-oiled machines (or sophisticated electronics and magnets) they are designed to be, proper MRI
Imagine moving your diagnostic imaging equipment across town or across the country. You’re putting the rigging and transport of these critical machines into the hands
As Altima celebrates our 10-year anniversary, we couldn’t think of a better time to take a glance back at the last decade and see how
Healthcare is one of the largest industries in the U.S., so it’s not surprising that many entrepreneurs choose to open their own diagnostic imaging center.
Preventative maintenance, specifically a preventative maintenance plan – it’s a term thrown around in the imaging industry all the time. We understand it is considered
Connect on Social
- An Expert’s Guide to Buying and Selling MRI Systems
- Three Key Features to Effective MRI Preventative Maintenance
- How to Transport Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Safely
- Celebrating 10 Years in Diagnostic Imaging: Interview with the Expert Larry Knight
- What types of MRIs should go in a new imaging center?